Ayra’s DNS – Without VPN (No Root) is an app that lets you quickly change your DNS (domain name system), effortlessly. It’s an easy-to-use tool that lets you change these parameters without needing to root your device.
The way Ayra’s DNS DNS Changer APK works couldn’t be simpler: you choose the DNS you want to browse from and hit the “Start” button. When the app is green, your connection will have changed and you’ll be using the chosen DNS. Among the default choices, you’ll find various well-known DNS options: Google DNS, Open DNS, Yandex DNS, Level3 DNS, etc.
Another one of the possibilities you have when it comes to changing your DNS is to choose a custom DNS. You just have to fill in the two fields and you can use the DNS you’ve provided.
Ayra’s DNS DNS Changer APK is a super useful tool that lets you browse the internet more freely. It’s compatible with WiFi, 2G, 3G, and 4G networks, and lets you get around blocks and restrictions.
To do this you need to grant write secure settings into this app, please read the guide in this description or in-app description with an image.
*How to grant permission*
– You need a PC with adb and driver installed
– Go to your PC, plug USB cable to your phone, and type this:
adb shell pm grant me.ayra.dns android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
Also this app work for root too!
Without need grant permission.
WHAT’S NEW- Updated source SDK to 29 (Android Q)
– Added Full DNS list (over 50+ dns list avaiable!)
– Added Live DNS list (Select “Other” in list DNS)
– Added new animation in DNS list
– All DNS list are on Internet, so you need to connect internet to get latest DNS list
– Removed some dns bcz it doesn’t work
– Stay tunes, next release will be avaiable with OTA notification and others features!