Download Lucky Patcher MOD APK
Lucky Patcher APK is an Android app that is one of the most popular rooted apps. The app can patch many apps and games, block ads from apps, remove unwanted system apps, remove unwanted app permissions, and backup installed apps to your SD card. Lucky Patcher is an all-in-one patching tool for Android.
With Lucky Patcher, you can take control of the installed apps on your device. To take this control over the apps, you need a rooted Android to get all the app’s features. However, the app can do many tasks without any root access. Lucky Patcher is free to download, but we highly recommend you download it only from verified sites as many sites share fake ones.
“ChelpuS” released another new version of the popular Lucky Patcher apk for AAndroid. The latest Lucky Patcher app is more functional, and many more patches are added to the app. Lucky Patcher is now able to modify many more Android apps and games.
Features of Lucky Patcher :
This app has many more great features. Which are described below:
- Removing Ads: Lucky Patcher is an all-in-one app that can block boring ads from free Android Apps and games. Everyone dislikes advertisements on accessible Android apps or games. With this app, you can block ads from most of the apps quickly.
- Also can remove in-app purchase verification for many Android apps and games. If you want to use paid apps for free, this feature will help you a lot. The app can bypass license verification easily.
- Remove license verification: Lucky Patcher can modify many popular games for Android. Unlock many features of the games. Many games developers are very greedy nowadays. They asked for so much money to get gems. With that app, you can modify many games and get unlimited gems or coins just for free.
- You can backup the patched apps and games. After fixing any apps or games, you can take a full backup of the patched app.
- Also able to remove unwanted apps permission easily. Some of the apps and games asked for many suspicious app permissions. This type of permission can be harmful to you. With that app, you can remove any unwanted app permissions.
- Back up any android apps and games to your SD card. You can take a backup of your installed apps or games to the memory for further use.
- Some of the features don’t need root access. The app can do some of the tasks without root, but you should root your Android if you want to enjoy all the app’s features.
- Lucky Patcher shows different color accents to understand the state of the apps.
- Searching all the apps on startup and shows the apps that can be patched. When you launch the app, you will see all the installed apps and games on your device. Then you can select the app you want to patch. The app also shows which one has ads and which one has a custom patch.
- Custom patching options are available. A custom patch can be used to modify many apps and games. Recently added Custom Patches can be found here.
App Version 9.7.2:
~ Updated translations;
~ Fixed Bugs