Download Vimu Media Player for TV MOD APK
Advanced media player for Android TV and Google TV devices.
Vimu Media Player Key features:
– One-minute setup!
– Optimized for the TV.
– Support for most common file formats: MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, TS, MPTS, WMV, DIVX, 3GP, VOB, MP3, FLAC, ALAC, JPEG (depends on device capabilities).
– Hardware decoding up to 4k (HEVC/VP9) on Android TV for compatible devices.
– Grid, list, and double list navigation.
– Works as UPnP Renderer (DLNA Push) on Android TV.
– Simple and fast Leanback UI for Android TV.
– Android TV Picture-in-Picture mode support (7.0+).
– Navigation and playback from internal storage, SD cards and USB drives.
– Navigation and playback from Windows shares (SMB).
– Navigation, search and playback from UPnP/DLNA servers.
– Navigation and playback from WebDAV servers.
– Navigation and playback from NFS servers.
– Switching audio tracks in multilingual files.
– AC3, EAC3, DTS pass-through on Android TV.
– Support for external SRT subtitles in any encoding (you need to have an srt (lower case extension) file in the same directory as your movie file like movie.mkv and movie.srt).
– Support for embedded MKV, MP4 in SSA/ASS,, SRT, DVBSub and VOBSub formats
– M3U playlists support.
– Streaming (progressive download) from HTTP/HTTPS sources.
This app is ONLY compatible with TV boxes and TV-sets. Tablets and phones are not supported!
UPnP/DLNA streaming is reported to work with Twonky, Logitech Media Server, TVersity, TVMOBiLi, Mediatomb, XBMC/Kodi and Plex Media Server. SRT subtitles are supported from some servers. MKV subtitles are supported on all servers (if no transcoding). Covers and sheets are NOT supported for UPnP/DLNA, however ViMu will display covers/thumbnails provided by your server.
UPnP indexing and search feature is proven to work with Twonky, Logitech Media Server, and Kodi.
Apps are compatible with all official Android TV and Google TV units.
App MAY BE compatible with some non-official TV Boxes based on Android 6.0 and higher.
Note, that Google TV only supports a legacy version of the app. Not all advertised features will be available.
– New pass-through mode “Auto+” for some devices with incorrect pass detection (like TCL TV).
– Added grey color for subtitles.
– Added more audio formats to Surround to AC3 converter.
– Reduced timeout for seek auto commit mode.
– Hide Speed line in player when not used.
– Improvements and fixes in UI.