WeNote is simple and easy to use. You can create color notes, to-do lists, reminders and calendar quickly.
You can lock notes and to-do lists via PIN, pattern, password or fingerprint, to protect confidential information.
When you write down notes, emails, phone numbers, messages, cooking recipes, shopping lists and to-do lists, you will realize this is the simplest and most easy to use notepad on the planet.
WeNote can work offline perfectly, even without Internet connection. No login required.
At this stage, WeNote is provided as free and no-ads, for best-in-class user experience purpose.
• Create color notes and to-do lists
• Organize using label and color
• Pictures as attachment
• Drawing and handwriting as attachment
• Audio sound recording (Premium)
• Lock notes and to-do lists via PIN, pattern, password or fingerprint
• App locking via PIN, pattern, password or fingerprint
• Completed to-do lists will move to bottom
• 2 different font types
• 3 different font sizes
• 4 different themes. Roman coffee, Mine shaft, French rose, Dark
• 5 different views
• 6 different sorting modes
• 12 colorize choices
• Reminders and calendar
• Support lunar calendar
• Advanced reminder. Able to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and highly customizable
• Drag and move
• Make a copy
• Double tap to edit
• Secure sync to Google Drive
• Local backup and restore
• Share note and attachment to email, SMS, social networking & messaging apps
• Accept shared note and attachment from other apps
• Switch between note and to-do lists, seamlessly
• Quick search function
• Sticky note home widget
• Quick add home widget
• Color: Unlimited colors for note, to-do list, label
• Theme: 6 beautiful color themes – Cotton, Lavender, Lemon, Strawberry, Azure, Avocado
• Recording: Unlimited number of audio recordings
We place heavy emphasis on data reliability. We provide 2 reliable ways, to ensure you will never loss any notes, to-do lists, attachments.
• Secure sync to Google Drive: This is the most recommended way, to avoid data loss. After sync, the data is stored in Google Drive App Data folder. For security purpose, Google Drive App Data folder is not visible to user.
• Local backup and restore: If you have privacy concern on storing the data in Google Drive, you may use this way to avoid data loss. The data will remain in your device, even after you uninstall WeNote.
Of course, you may choose to use both ways too.
Long press on desktop home screen, you may choose between Sticky note home widget and Quick add home widget.
WeNote’s calendar does NOT sync with Google Calendar. WeNote’s calendar works independently, without relying on Google Calendar.
Reminder doesn’t work reliably for certain devices. Their over aggressive Battery management mode, have prevent reminder to work in background. Please turn off that “feature”, allow WeNote runs in background, if you want reminder to work reliably.
Please read https://dontkillmyapp.com/?3 for solution.
First, you need to choose PIN, pattern or password as lock type. Fingerprint feature will available automatically, if you have configured fingerprint on your device. There will be a small fingerprint icon displayed on the top right of lock screen dialog.
Currently, auto sync only works well for single device. For multiple devices, you need to perform manual sync by tapping ‘Tap to sync’ in Settings. We will improve such limitation in the future.
Backup location is ‘/sdcard/com.yocto.wenote/backup’.
Bugfix: Bug fix on quick add home widget.
Premium / Paid features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Debug code removed;
Google Drive broken;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPUs: universal architecture;
Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements